7.08.2006

I love weekends

What's great about this week is that it was short so the weekend came pretty darn fast. The sucky thing about it is that I have a lot of work to come back to but who can think about work when the sun is shining outside and it's 30 degrees! It's Saturday morning and Norm is on his way to the market to grab us some chicken & eggplant sandwiches as well as some Empire apples. Today we plan on driving an hour northwest to Elora Gorge and having a little picnic. In Nanaimo, we always explored different areas of the island and it was always a lot of fun, not to mention cheap. So why not do it in Ontario? It's just as beautiful. We will probably stop along the way because Norm is always adventurous, or shall I say, nosey. I hope we come across some cherry picking, not that I'll pick because Lord help me if I see a caterpiller, but I'll just buy the ones already in a basket. I love cherries, especially with salt. But most of all, I love weekends!

No comments: