6.30.2007

The people are coming, the people are coming!

Norm and I are working really hard on getting our place ready for all our visitors coming this summer. Everything that has ever been on Norm's "To-Do" list is quickly being completed. I guess sometimes it takes a little bit of pressure for him to get his act together. As I sit here typing, he's attempting to hang our TV on the wall with Timmy on the phone to guide him. I hear something about "illegal" and "live wires" behind the walls. I just pretend I don't hear because you know I get stressed out about these things. I, on the other hand, am trying to remember where I put my extra pillows and blankets. It has always been just Norm and I so we had no need for extra things, not to mention no room! The good thing about living downtown is, I can simply walk over to the Bay and buy what I need: towels, pillows. No need to cook breakfast for your guests. We can just all walk downstairs and enjoy a nice Canadian coffee. Thank heavens for Tim.

No comments: