After taking a hiatus from cooking school (and from blogging, ahem) today was my first day of Baking Arts class that runs until December. I enjoy cooking but most of you know my love for baked goods. I also started back at the gym only because I want to fully enjoy my weekly treats. Today was not a full cooking class but we did make our pie dough in preparation for our apple pies next week. For those of you who want to try my creation, please make your way to Grandma's house next Sunday. And bring your own ice cream!
9.13.2008
The Chef is back!
After taking a hiatus from cooking school (and from blogging, ahem) today was my first day of Baking Arts class that runs until December. I enjoy cooking but most of you know my love for baked goods. I also started back at the gym only because I want to fully enjoy my weekly treats. Today was not a full cooking class but we did make our pie dough in preparation for our apple pies next week. For those of you who want to try my creation, please make your way to Grandma's house next Sunday. And bring your own ice cream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
You look great in your outfit. You have to teach me how to tie the neck scarf. Mine never turns out right.
Can't wait to take a class together.
lookin' good menalle!
Welcome back to our beloved Blogger Patrol...can't wait to see pics of your work:)
Post a Comment