8.23.2009

CNE


There were so many new things to see at the Ex this year. We watched the professional surfers on the FlowRider as I ate the infamous tornado potato. Norm did not have his speedos otherwise he said he would have showcased some of his many talents - belly flopping is a favourite. The food building had some new additions such as Webers and a UK booth that housed the Marks & Spencers shrimp chips! That's right ladies, get them while you can! We did not stay too long this time. Just a visit to the food building and a walk up the midway. It was a busy night with the $1.75 entrance fee. We plan on revisiting the EX sometime this week so we can eat those now expensive Tiny Tom doughnuts ($5/dozen!) and so I can challenge Norm to whack-a-mole.

3 comments:

{sam} said...

Here's a trick on the Whack-a-Mole: If you're fast enough, you can hit them twice before they go down and double your score.

SSHHH It's a cheat :P I know cuz I got cheated :(

We were at the $1.75 night, too! That Tornado Potato looks good!

Princess Di said...

Whack-a-Mel!!

Saads said...

I didn't see the UK booth in the food building...hmmmm..no wonder I couldn't find the shrimp chips. I only found the UK booth in the International building