1.13.2010

Embracing Winter

I decided to take a hiatus from baking courses. Instead Norm and I are wiping the dust off our ski/snowboard gear and will hit the slopes for some winter fun. It has been awhile since we went skiing so will have to hang around the bunny hills to practice. I remember going to Dagmar for an afternoon of skiing with the cousins. There was a school there but they were leaving just as we were starting. As I got off the lift and was just about to go down the hill, the lift operator came out of his little hut telling me that I'm going to miss the school bus. I wasn't sure what he was talking about but Norm and Ate Q were laughing histerically. I finally clued in. He thought I was a kid but Norm quickly said, "Dude, that's my wife!". I guess it was my pink toque. Ha!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

lol!! that's classic! sorry lunch buddy but that's hecka funny!

Unknown said...

Hey, it not your pink toque! Its your natural youthful looks, that will give always you away. I guess if you and I ever walk together side by side, you will be mistaken for my granddaughter.
He, he, he.