2.04.2010

merry...Christmas?


Yes y'all...one last Christmas party (in January) to close off this holiday season. My highschool friends could not find a date that worked for everyone in December so we postponed it to January. To be honest, I was not in a festive mood. I guess it has been replaced with the winter blues. But as soon as the party got started and the food and drinks a plenty, we were feeling the holiday spirit. Christmas is not complete without gift giving so we each brought in a wrapped $30 gift for the white elephant game. This is my gift. Can anyone guess what it is? Oh. And it also had a gift card taped underneath. Funny enough it was the first gift that was chosen and it was stolen 3 times. I guess I'm not the only toblerone fan.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Chocolate is always better than Callat.