6.24.2006

Happy 30th Ev

We celebrated Ev's Birthday at the Branthouse last night. She looked all pretty with her pink dress and pink stillettos. Norm said her dress was too short. I think what he meant was it was too revealing in the chest area. I say, shake what your mama gave ya. Unfortunately my mama gave me the wrong things - huge hair and long toes but hey, I'm not complaining. It was really nice seeing Age, Bruce & Graham. Still the same old party boys. Except now Bruce had to leave at 1:30...he's a dad now you see. Another great addition to our party was our great old friend, Gerwyn. We've been friends with him since highschool so sometimes it feels like I'm 16 all over again. Especially when he busts out the house moves. And then there's Ms Tan who graced us with her presence. Norm was so impressed that she drove all the way from Montreal and still had enough energy to put her party hat on. What a friend! The only one missing in action was Mary who is always flying away on last minute deals. The last time she did that she was pregnant. Hmmm.

Happy Birthday Evie!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

happy b-day ev