6.02.2006

My Sisters Wedding

At last, I have some time to work on my sister's wedding invitations. I cannot believe her wedding is in 5 months. First of all, I am so happy that she's marrying Al. When we moved to BC, we had the chance to get to know him and my first impression was ... this guy is funny. Put Norm and Al together, and you have a comedy club. But aside from being the joker that he is, he's very caring and giving. On the down side, he doesn't like to be waken up early when I call my sister T.O time. We can't help it if we're early birds. I also remember him being neat. I can only imagine how their house is. I'm sure they each have their own ideas on decorating. I'll save the rest for my speech on the big day but all in all, we love Al! As long as he takes care of my sister...that's all I ask.

Stay tuned for the wedding invitations.

No comments: