It's been awhile since I've last updated my blog. I apologize to all my loyal blog readers but I've been hooked on Facebook. It's so nice to reconnect with old friends. I've also been busy at the gym. Yes, that's right. I'm bringing sexy back. I joined Norm and Ev's elite club and am trying to go everyday just to make use of the pricey monthly rate. Ev is lucky enough to have a personal trainer that will work her to the core and will stretch her as well. I have Norm as my personal trainer. He's free and he's a lot nicer.
This weekend we have a lot in store. We're driving Ev to the airport tonight as she escapes to London and France to see someone's underpants. Lucky for us we have Kahlua tonight. No, not the alcoholic beverage. Kahlua is Ev's dog. Di and I will be babysitting for the next couple of days. On Saturday we will be working on Ella's baptismal invitations. Yay, can't wait to see Seyla! And on Sunday I will be the proud godmother of AJ - son of Mae and Glenn.
I'll post pictures up of the weekend events. But for now, see you on Facebook!
3.23.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think we've all been neglecting our blogs... darn facebook!!!
Post a Comment