5.18.2007

Houston, here we come!

This morning we fly out to Houston for April's wedding. How exciting! I was talking to Ann last night and we were discussing what we were gonna wear, what we were gonna do...etc. Reuniting with my family is always a treat but I only wish it could be longer, especially since we're all far apart: April is in Houston, James in San Francisco, Han is Vacouver, Ann in SC, Brian & Kate in Greer (where the heck is Greer?), and us in TO. I guess its a sign that we're all getting older and our lives are drastically changing.  I don't like change but I guess it's sometimes a good thing.  I guess I just miss those times when I would go to South Carolina and there they all were.  Today will feel similar. We will be meeting the rest of the family at Houston Airport. I hope there's only one terminal because I told them I'm meet them in baggage check. Let the adventures begin.