5.02.2007

Tuesday Night Dinner - Pampered Chef Style


This week was my turn to cook so I decided to do it Pampered Chef style with the help of the chef herself - Leah. Not sure if ya'll know how Pampered Chef works but basically she cooks for you using all of her fancy tools. By the end of the night, you want the same tools in hopes that the food will come out just like hers did! She started us off with an appetizer: Phyllo-wrapped Asparagus with Roasted Red Pepper Aioli. As Di would say, it was so good! And most importantly, she made it look easy with her grater, pizza cutter and garlic press. At this point my list was getting longer and longer but I guess I wasn't the only one. Saadia needed another piece of paper to continue her growing wishlist. For our main meal, I served a huge tray of Greek salad and paired it with Churasco chicken. Nothing beats grilled Portugese chicken with hot sauce. Not even KFC. Dessert was a group effort as can be seen in the pictures. We were able to use Leah's cool tools to make a Cappuccino Mousse Trifle. Delish!

As always we had lots of great food, a lot of wine and best of all - great company! It was also a night I realized how small the world really is. Sally & Di went to school with "Benji"; Leah knew Rohani through her cousins; Rohani & Gerwyn knew each other from the past, etc.

I just can't wait to hear Benji sing that Whitney Houston song.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

hey i need that pampered chef to come to my house...do you think there is one here in Vancouver?