8.24.2007

Shrimp Chips

Remember the shrimp chips at Marks & Spencer? Thank goodness Ev found an English lad because everytime she comes back from London, she has a whole suitcase of shrimp chips that we just go crazy for! Well, I am happy to announce that I have found a place that sells Skips! There is a UK booth in the international building at the CNE that also has a store at Eglinton Square. At last, we have them at our fingertips. But don't tell Ev, I still enjoy the treats she brings home for us!

2 comments:

Saads said...

Yeah!!! I love those shrimp chips and was so sad when Marks and Spencer was no longer here.
I'll be heading to the EX to stock up!!!

melandnorm said...

According to Sal, Skips are not exactly the same but I'll take what I can get. Save some for me! =)