11.13.2007
Babysitting
Last night Norm and I had a little visitor. Seyla came to spend the evening with us while her parents went to watch the Stevie Wonder concert. Seyla had so much energy after dinner so we decided to go for a walk. First we checked out the Christmas windows at The Bay and then made our way up to Christmas Street up on the 5th floor. I think Norm and I were more excited than she was. We eventually made our way back - Seyla skipping all the way home. After decorating her ballet bag and helping Uncle Norm ice a cake, it was time to put her to bed. She tried everything to postpone the dreaded event...Ninang can I have some water, Ninang I need to go to the bathroom, Ninang I want a pillow, Ninang I want a blanket, Ninang I don't want a blanket...I eventually fell asleep, probably before she did. I wish it was a weekend. Then we could stay up and she can make us laugh, as usual. Little joker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment