11.19.2007

Santa came to town...

Yesterday afternoon Seyla and I parked our chair and blanket along Wellington at 11:00AM so we could get front row seats to see Santa. Norm thought someone would steal our chair but it turned out that everyone had the same idea. There were lines of chairs with no one in them. Luckily we live a stones throw away so we went back home to warm up, got some food in us, watched a little TV and we were back at the parade at 12:30. Seyla preferred to sit on the blanket and as the parade went on, a few other kids joined her on the blanket. I'm sure she didn't mind. Besides, it's all about the kids - right? Canada post was the first group to open the parade as they collected all the letters to Santa. Seyla wrote a letter that went like this: "Dear Santa, How are you? How are your elves? I love you. I would like a barbie. Love, Seyla".

No comments: