WND was held at Ev's but this time she had a little help from her fiance, Stuart. He's back...but now he's back for good. Norm is so excited now that he has another male join our WNDs. He has definitely been through a lot of 'rubbish' talk about Sex In the City, Oprah, explicit details of our trips/experiences. I think that's what makes him such a great husband! And now that Stu has joined our group, I'm sure he will learn a thing or two from our girl talk. Welcome home, Stu!
5.03.2008
Welcome Home
WND was held at Ev's but this time she had a little help from her fiance, Stuart. He's back...but now he's back for good. Norm is so excited now that he has another male join our WNDs. He has definitely been through a lot of 'rubbish' talk about Sex In the City, Oprah, explicit details of our trips/experiences. I think that's what makes him such a great husband! And now that Stu has joined our group, I'm sure he will learn a thing or two from our girl talk. Welcome home, Stu!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment