5.25.2008
Big Brother
I don't usually have a heart to heart with my brother (I save that for my sister) but even though I don't tell him everything, he always knows when I need a little boost. This weekend they came over and he took us shopping at Eaton Centre and later treated us for dinner at Wah Sing. Growing up, I always remember my brother working whether it was at the corner video store or summer jobs at the CNE and every pay day he would take me out to eat or even buy me something I needed (shoes for school). After all these years, I guess some things don't change and even though I am grown up and have my own job, I will still let my big brother treat me every now and again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aww.. how sweet! umm.. where's your blogger buddy list?? how am i supposed to read evryone's blog??
Hi there, its BIG sister...is brother gonna come to VanCity to treat me out to lunch?
Post a Comment