6.01.2008

A few of my Favourite Things

This year we will be buying each other a few of our favourite things.  I know, it's seems odd that you wouldn't buy the celebrant what they want but in doing this, we might learn more about each other and find something new on your own favourite list.  This year I bought Sally a lululemon headband that came with a lululemon bag.  I like this headband because it actually stays in place and neatly tucks away my growing bangs.  I also scored Sally a big lululemon bag which is great for grocery shopping or in her case, lugging 'drawer worthy' things back and forth to Ron's house. Inside the bag was a booklet that includes all Yoga studios in the GTA.  I am hoping Sally will give it a try so that I have someone to do the downward dog with. I also included a pair of Gap socks.  I love these socks because they are soft and thick and they have a nice padding for the soles of your feet.  Lastly, I bought Sally a waterbottle that is not plastic.  This was initiated because I saw a few plastic water bottles in Sally's car.  I guess the theme of my gifts surrounded the idea of staying healthy and to think green!

No comments: