6.08.2008
Woofstock, North Pole and Sex in the City
It's always nice to start the summer with road closures and street parties. This weekend they closed Front Street for Woofstock, the biggest dog party ever. Most dogs were prepared for the hot weather as they were wearing visors and sunglasses. Those that needed to cool off jumped into the pool (yes, there was a canine pool party) while those that were tired retreated to their doggy strollers. After some fun at Woofstock, we made the trek to the North Pole for some burgers and beer on the newly, finished deck. What a beautiful day to spend outside with the small kids, the big kids and the young at heart kids. My last stop was at Milestones where I met my girlfriends for dinner and ended the night with a late Sex In the City show. Don't worry, I won't divulge any information for those who have yet to watch it so I will end this entry here before I slip...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment