
We finally put our Christmas tree away but not before having yet another Kris Kringle with my high school buddies. Brian took us back in time and played some old reggae and classic house music. It took everything in me to not get up and bust some TriUnity moves. I did, however, do a little Notre Dame cheer as requested by my fans. Gosh, it's been so long. Luckily I did not attempt the 'russian' otherwise I am sure I would be in the hospital with a torn something or other. Anyway, just wanted to thank my Kris Kringle for my Indigo gift card. And thanks for waiting for me to come back so I can celebrate Christmas with ya'll!
2 comments:
hmmm.... it's a very similar photo compared to ours... but I think OUR group looks better! :P haha
But I look skinnier in this picture! LOL
Post a Comment