It seems that Christmas is never ending. I guess that is partly the reason why my Christmas tree is still up. Friday night we gathered together for our annual gift exchange - white elephant, so you can imagine the stealing and dirty looks everyone was giving each other. In the end, I think everyone ended up happy. I got a recycled wine bottle cheese platter. Thanks Di! Instead of cooking, we ordered Chinese food. Everything was delicious and now I'm back to where I started. I guess I'll have to Spin that much harder.
1.10.2009
Kris Kringle
It seems that Christmas is never ending. I guess that is partly the reason why my Christmas tree is still up. Friday night we gathered together for our annual gift exchange - white elephant, so you can imagine the stealing and dirty looks everyone was giving each other. In the end, I think everyone ended up happy. I got a recycled wine bottle cheese platter. Thanks Di! Instead of cooking, we ordered Chinese food. Everything was delicious and now I'm back to where I started. I guess I'll have to Spin that much harder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment