3.28.2009

Dinner for 4

Charissa & Paul came over for dinner last night. We missed WND this week so I guess I felt the urge to cook, and so i did.  We started off with hot pepper jelly turnovers. I discovered the recipe in my Williams Sonoma Appetizer cookbook and since Saadia raves about her cookbook, I decided to give it a try.  For our main we had grouper in a tomato basil sauce with some cheese empanadas from Kensington market.  I don't think I've tried grouper before but I heart any white fish.  The cheese empanadas from Kensington market are always a fan favourite - good find Di! For dessert I attempted an Angel Food cake and failed miserably. I guess there's always a first for everything. Can't wait to learn the techniques when I start my Art of Cakes class.  

Sorry no pics, my camera was not charged (imagine that!).

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Cheese and bananas!!