7.22.2009

Cupcakes galore!


I spent most of Thursday morning baking cupcakes.  I was a little nervous not just because it was my biggest order, but because it was for Sally's wedding.  We didn't actually sit down and discuss all the details.  Their only request was to make them vanilla and Sally wanted me to incorporate their monogram.  Everything else was up to me.  Where do I go from here?
As you can see, my designs are fairly simply.  I piped pink flowers and added silver balls to the white cupcakes.  To the pink cupcakes I made white chocolate disks and added their monogram.  
My finished product.  I added fresh pink roses and white orchids to add some freshness.  To top it off, I had bobbleheads of Sally & Ron!  Special thanks to Ev for her cupcake stand, to Charissa for the cupcake boxes, and to Norm for his help.  A special thanks to Sally & Ron for allowing me the honour of making their cupcake wedding cake!  

4 comments:

Princess Di said...

Mel, you totally outdid yourself, those cupcakes were unbelievable!!

Saads said...

Fantastic Mel!

sally said...

Mel, those cupcakes were awesome! I have guests asking me if you did them professionally (should I pass on your #?)!! You definitely outdid yourself, and it meant a lot to Ron and I. Thanks so much for all your hard work (and my manly bobblehead... always makes me laugh to look at it!)... they were beautiful!

Lei's Kitchen said...

I got a sneak peak via...where else...facebook. I'm soo beating myself up for not stopping by to check out your samples that day;) Amazing job!