
Brian & Bernice definitely know how to throw a party. The wedding party introductions was amazingly different and very much a B&B production. Anthony & the rest of the Neil McNeil boys created an awesome video of the brotherly romance (aka "bromance") that these guys share. Check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gys7kedId0 It was an awesome night with my Dame girls, including my girl Diana. As the house music played I could see old house moves come back to life. I tried to bust out my old TriUnity moves but I quickly realized that I was getting too old. I couldn't slide the way I used to but I sang my heart out as I danced in one spot. It was a great wedding and a wonderful reunion.
Congrats B&B!
1 comment:
So glad you found the video, I was looking for it! And thanks to you and Norm for keeping me company that night!
Post a Comment