5.25.2006

Curves

So I joined Curves 2 months ago and thought it was a great idea. You only have to work out 3 times a week, half an hour each time. Sounds easy, right? Wrong. With a schedule like ours, it's hard to fit in dinner alone. Today was my first day at the gym this week. It felt really good. I love that it's only half an hour. I love that I don't have to think about what body part I will be working on that day. I don't even have to wait for the machines or share them with sweaty men. Does it actually work? I think so. There are women at my gym that have lost 8 lbs in 2 months. That's pretty impressive but I'm not there to lose weight. I just want to stay fit and healthy. They say exercise is key to preventing diseases. If that's true, at least I'm on the right track. And forget 3 times a week...I'm aiming for 4.

No comments: