8.15.2006
Mariah
Sunday night I was privleged to see the Diva, live in person at the ACC. Sean Paul was the opening act but we missed most of it because we were dining at The Armidillo Texas Grill. Mariah's songs brought me back...way back to high school and university. It's amazing how you relate certain songs to a time of your life. I remember relying on Mariah to get me through the time Norm left to work in Walkerton for 3 months. I know, it was only 3 months but when you're young and in love it was a huge deal. After the concert, Di and I walked home only to find Norm and Gerwyn in a drunken state. While we were at the concert, they were at Hot House Cafe and drank 2 bottles of wine. Who does that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey Mariah... go back like babies with pacifiahs...
Post a Comment