1.05.2007

Global Warming?

Okay, it's January 5th and it was 10 degrees today. In fact, it was double digits for most of the week. I am thoroughly enjoying it but I must admit, I'm a little scared about our environment and why we no longer get "snow days" where snow would be up to our hips and we would be summoned to stay home. These days our kids don't know snow the way we once knew it. Anyway, I am enjoying every minute of our wild and mild weather but I still have my long janes ready for when that snow storm catches us by surprise. Can you believe there's not even an inch of snow in Ontario for skiing? There were some people actually swimming and having picnics. How crazy is that? I was actually itching to go away - somewhere warm - but why bother? I can get a tan at home.

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

Maybe we need to go on vacation to find some SNOW?
And stop hassling me about my blog, I update it once a week!! (almost...)