1.21.2007

Happy Birthdays

Happy Birthday to Jonathan who turned 14 on January 17th. As each year passes he looks more and more like Has but his sweet personality is what he got from his Aunties. This year he graduates from Grade 8 and in September he starts high school. Yikes! I'm so proud of this kid.









Happy Birthday to Rayanne who turned 5 on January 20th. She is such a little princess who is obsessed with shoes. She has over 20 pairs I'm sure. We've added to her collection by buying her little Ugg like boots. She also enjoys makeup. One time after dinner she went into her purse and pulled out her lipgloss to reapply. How cute is that?







Happy Birthday to Seyla who will turn 4 on January 22nd. She loves to sing and dance and does not care who is watching. She also loves to eat at Lin Garden but still finds a way to hide her vegetables under her rice or noodles. Although Seyla is taller than the 5 year olds, her baby voice is a tell tale sign that she is only 4. I love when she leaves us random messages on our voicemail. I keep resaving them for when I have a bad day. It makes me smile in an instant. When asked what she wanted for her birthday she simply said, "Uncle Nom's coffee cake".






A new addition to our collection of godchildren is Baby Ella who was born on January 9, 2007. She is such a good baby who loves to sleep. I can spend hours just looking at her and smelling her. Can't get enough of that baby smell. I have a feeling she's going to be a silly little girl like Seyla.







Happy Birthday Kids. Ninang & Ninong are so lucky to have you in our lives!

No comments: