1.01.2007

Happy 2007!


Our New Years group had dinner at the Keg...well all but two. Rennie and Eric went to Hy's to celebrate a much needed romantic dinner for two and the rest of us went to the Keg to eat for half the price. The kids got full off of their salad. Go figure. The adults pretty much went all out with lobster and crab. I got the usual Oscar Sirloin that had shrimps and scallops with bernaise sauce. After dinner we walked home and found Rennie and Eric already home. Paul and Carlo also joined the group in time for games. The first game we played was Family Feud. How fun was that? Girls versus Boys. Take a wild guess who won? That's right, girls rock! Paul, our Barrista, spoiled us with hot Starbuck's like drinks using our espresso machine. We had chocolate & caramel sauce, marshmellows, whipped cream...you name it. It was awesome! After the countdown Fran made ham sandwiches and not just plain old ham sandwiches...we're talking about Uncle Vic's hamon in large kaisers. How is it that we're still eating? Anyway, on to more games and then later watched some stand up comedy. Somewhere around 3:30 AM I snuck into the bedroom where Seyla was sound asleep and joined her. Right now I'm the only one awake...just waiting until someone wakes up so we can go to breakfast!

What a great start to the new year. Oh wait a minute, do I have to go back to work tomorrow? That sucks.

No comments: