Today I saw Ev in her wedding dress. To post pictures would not be right but I cannot begin to explain how beautiful she looked. As she stood in front of the mirror giggling at herself, it hit me like a ton of bricks... Ev is getting married! Norm and I are so happy for her. There's no one more deserving than her. For those of you who know Ev, she is always so generous. When she asked me to be a bridesmaid, I gave her all the excuses in the book: I'm too old, I'm married, etc. but she was persistent and did not back down. In hindsight, my answer should have been a solid YES. She has always been there for me ... so now it's my turn. I am honoured to be her bridesmaid and will wear my seafoam green dress proudly.
On that note, we had a lot of fun trying on our bridesmaid dresses. I would normally go into the dress and wedding details but Ev is on board with a wedding blog. Yes, yet another victim of my blogger craze.
2.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment