2.28.2008

WND

Last night Di hosted WND. As you can read on her blog, she had an anxiety attack on Monday. Sometimes I wonder if WND had anything to do with it. It takes a lot of work and pressure when it's your turn. You not only have to think of a main dish but you also have to come up with a dessert. Tuesday night would be grocery shopping for your ingredients and the prepping of food. Sometimes you even cook a dish or two (usually dessert) to make it easier the following day. Normally we like to try things that are different and we hate to cook the same thing twice (except for roast beef). After Diana's anxiety attack I thought maybe it's a bit too much for everyone. But then again, it's really satisfying when someone else cooks. I guess all of the stress that goes into WND helps us appreciate it that much more. So to my WND crew, be strong and if you're feeling stressed, take Ativan! Norm will supply us all...

No comments: