3.01.2008

One Night Live

Thursday night a few coworkers and I went to the One Night Live charity concert that supports our women & babies at Sunnybrook. I was excited to see my all time fav, Sarah McLaughlin. Norm did not go to this event but he would have loved to see Jann Arden. She's definitely under rated in her music and she is a true comedian. Josh Groban also made an appearance and although I wanted to throw my undergarments his way, it would not have made it given I was seated all the way up in the nose bleed section. Bryan Adams was the last performer who rocked the ACC until 1am. I wish I could have seen the whole thing but the air was getting thin up in my section and it was way past my bedtime. As I watched everyone rush to catch GO trains and leave early to avoid the traffic on the DVP, I walked home and was in bed in less than 10 minutes.

1 comment:

Saads said...

I was at the concert too! I only caught the first 15 minutes of Bryan Adams before I left. I'm old and need my beauty sleep :)