3.07.2008
My WND
Since Norm and I can't go to Terroni's, I decided to make it myself. This Wednesday I made all my Terroni favourites. First we started with Funghi Assoluti - baked oyster mushroom with parmigiano and drizzled with balsamic vinegar. This is the salad we all go crazy over so when I was able to replicate it at home, we were all excited! Next came the C'T Mang - pizza with prosciutto, pear, walnuts, mozzarella, gorgonzola and a drizzle of honey. I know it sounds a bit weird but the salty proscuitto, the bite of the gorgonzola and the sweet pear all come together to make this a delectable pizza. Just when they thought dinner was over I brought out a pasta dish called Pappardelle ala Iosa - pappardelle pasta with italian sausage, cremini mushrooms, green peas and olive oil. Delish! For dessert we wanted to make creme caramel so we called Ate Car and she shared her famous leche flan recipe with us. We were a little nervous because this was our first time making it but we were amazed at the turn out. It was the perfect sweet ending to my Terroni inspired dinner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment