3.31.2008

Earth Hour














Of course we took part in Earth Hour, did you? We started off at home and watched the countdown on CP24 as if it was New Years all over again. When we saw Nelly Furtado at Nathan Phillips we decided to walk down and enjoy it...live! We sipped on hot chocolate to stay warm as we watched the unplugged performances by Nelly Furtado, Fefe Dobson and the Philosopher Kings. After the performances we went home, turned on the stove to cook dinner, watched TV and surfed the net during commercials. I guess it only lasted an hour but in my opinion, we're doing our part. We have a small living space that is sufficient for our current needs, we have one car that we use only on occasion, we take the subway or walk to work and we walk to the market to buy local products. I am guilty, however, of having my computer on from the minute I get in the door but how else am I going to be the Blogger Police?

No comments: