4.02.2008
Triple J
Last night we met up with Jeff, Jen and Jasmine. It's been a long time since we've seen them but we just picked up where we left off had a wonderful evening at Richtree. We finally had a chance to meet Jasmine who is a little energizer bunny that keeps going and going...I wish I had pictures to share but I forgot my camera (i know, it never happens. must be old age). As always, kids shy away from us in the beginning but by the end of the night we wanted to take her home and I don't think she would have complained. Actually, Jen and Jeff probably would have welcomed a good night's rest! I have tried to recruit them to our blogger world in hopes that we can get weekly updates of Jasmine. Hope you can help me convince them, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment