4.19.2008
Patio Season
I got a call from a Blogger Police (who, i should mention, does not have a blog). I guess the warm weather has kept me outside and away from my computer. On Friday, Rachel & I decided to go out for lunch but only to a place that had a patio. We headed over to Zelda's, home of the best sweet potato fries, and found their patio was booming with people who didn't seem to be in a rush to get back to work. I guess we get really excited when the weather starts to warm up, especially after such a long and hard winter. Although we skipped out on Baskin Robbins, our afternoon lunch in the sun was exactly what I needed. Had it been a Laura Secord, I definitely would have ended it with a french crisp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment