Breakfast at Richtree, gelato at Solferino's, fish & chips at the market, butter tarts at the north market and shopping at Eaton Centre. I know, my blogs are always centered around food but when you live where we live, how can it not? We're surrounded by good food! Had we walked down to the Harbourfront there would have been Peruvian, Indian and Jamaican just to name a few! While the girls went to the Eaton Centre, the boys snuck away and got their feet massaged. I'm sure Eric will be revisiting this place everytime he comes off the plane but next time, I want in.
7.13.2008
A day with California bound
Breakfast at Richtree, gelato at Solferino's, fish & chips at the market, butter tarts at the north market and shopping at Eaton Centre. I know, my blogs are always centered around food but when you live where we live, how can it not? We're surrounded by good food! Had we walked down to the Harbourfront there would have been Peruvian, Indian and Jamaican just to name a few! While the girls went to the Eaton Centre, the boys snuck away and got their feet massaged. I'm sure Eric will be revisiting this place everytime he comes off the plane but next time, I want in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment