Summerlicious turned out to be a girls only outing - which I always enjoy. Topics of conversation are always more interesting (not that anyone filters when Norm is around). The evening started off with manicures and pedicures to start. I was not lucky enough to join in this luxury but I did make it just in time to have my share of the 'good bread'. Unlike other fancy restaurants, Bistro 990 had decent sized portions. It was a lovely evening with foie gras spring rolls, rib eye steak and pavlova. We ended the night with doggie bags...and some even scored some extra bread!
7.12.2008
Summerlicious at Bistro 990
Summerlicious turned out to be a girls only outing - which I always enjoy. Topics of conversation are always more interesting (not that anyone filters when Norm is around). The evening started off with manicures and pedicures to start. I was not lucky enough to join in this luxury but I did make it just in time to have my share of the 'good bread'. Unlike other fancy restaurants, Bistro 990 had decent sized portions. It was a lovely evening with foie gras spring rolls, rib eye steak and pavlova. We ended the night with doggie bags...and some even scored some extra bread!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment