There's something I like about fishing. Maybe it's the adventure of experiencing different fishing sites and finding the perfect spot. I also like to wake up early and head to the market to pick up items for our picnic lunch. These days we are in love with fresh bread, fresh pastries and of course, cheese! We had a few passengers with us - Princess Seyla, Kahlua and of course the princess herself, Diana. The day was perfect - and we even had a chance to go to the big Apple.
7.08.2008
Gone Fishing
There's something I like about fishing. Maybe it's the adventure of experiencing different fishing sites and finding the perfect spot. I also like to wake up early and head to the market to pick up items for our picnic lunch. These days we are in love with fresh bread, fresh pastries and of course, cheese! We had a few passengers with us - Princess Seyla, Kahlua and of course the princess herself, Diana. The day was perfect - and we even had a chance to go to the big Apple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment