
Gosh I have a lot of blogging to do. Bear with me as I recount everything that has taken place since my last blog. This pic was taken at Mae's place for her Favourite's birthday. She decided to be different by serving steak and chicken sandwiches and for dessert she had
So Good and Tiramisu which are all her favourites. In return, we gave Mae our favourite things which included: iTunes card, Everyday Food magazine, Shopper's Drug Mart gift cards, shrimp chips and cookies from UK, angel food scented candle, more snacks, DVDs and i don't recall the rest but I'm sure Sally will remind me. Yet another fun
favourites birthday. There's never a dull moment at Mae's house. We can always count on her boys to entertain us.
3 comments:
That's quite the photo menalle. You managed to capture my braces, and di's um... what's that under her chin?!?! And you forgot to mention Ron's games & dvds, and my dental hygiene presents! :)
I was staring at that picture! I have FOUR CHINS!!!
I know... I just didn't wanna say...
:P
Don't worry Di, I have 6 chins! :S
Post a Comment