Friday night was spent at Mega Fun with 14 kiddies. Five year olds have a ton of energy and we were exhausted after only 2 hours of supervising. Thank goodness we took a break for pizza and cupcakes. Hazel helped me make Sponge Bob cupcakes. They were a hit! The party continued with a Sunday afternoon barbeque. The weather was wonderful and the steaks were delish! What a great way to end a week. Pictured here are clown cupcakes that I made for the Hayden's family birthday celebration. I made them for the kids but the adults went nuts for them! I guess there's a kid in all of us no matter what age.
5.04.2009
Hayden's Birthday Weekend
Friday night was spent at Mega Fun with 14 kiddies. Five year olds have a ton of energy and we were exhausted after only 2 hours of supervising. Thank goodness we took a break for pizza and cupcakes. Hazel helped me make Sponge Bob cupcakes. They were a hit! The party continued with a Sunday afternoon barbeque. The weather was wonderful and the steaks were delish! What a great way to end a week. Pictured here are clown cupcakes that I made for the Hayden's family birthday celebration. I made them for the kids but the adults went nuts for them! I guess there's a kid in all of us no matter what age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
cute cupcakes menalle!! great job!!
Can't wait for the 30 cupcakes for my 30th!!
Soooo cute!
Post a Comment