These cupcakes were a special request from one of my biggest cupcake fans. Marianne celebrated her 5th birthday with a Hello Kitty theme. I was a little nervous making these cupcakes because I had the idea all planned out in my head, but as we all know, not everything goes as planned. This was my first time using fondant. It was fairly easy to use and very forgiving. I tried to incorporate kitty's whiskers but I decided against it because it looked like a scary kitty. In the end, I think Marianne was happy with the end result and that's all that matters. Happy Birthday!
5.11.2009
Hello Kitty
These cupcakes were a special request from one of my biggest cupcake fans. Marianne celebrated her 5th birthday with a Hello Kitty theme. I was a little nervous making these cupcakes because I had the idea all planned out in my head, but as we all know, not everything goes as planned. This was my first time using fondant. It was fairly easy to use and very forgiving. I tried to incorporate kitty's whiskers but I decided against it because it looked like a scary kitty. In the end, I think Marianne was happy with the end result and that's all that matters. Happy Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment