11.09.2006
The Keg
Yet another birthday celebration at the Keg with my coworkers. I think that should wrap up my birthday for 2006. After dinner we went shopping. It was awesome because usually we try to cram shopping in our 1.5 lunch hour. Yes, that's right 1.5. Our clock starts once we get into the car and considered back from lunch once we get back into the Sunnybrook parking lot (as opposed to our desk). HR...gotta love us. Anyway, back to shopping. Our main goal was to find shoes for me to wear at my sister's wedding but to no avail. Has anyone seen a pair of chocolate brown, sexy closed toed heels? I had no luck although I did find a pair of chocolate brown ballet slippers. As ya'll know, I love flats! I guess I'm just getting old but I'm all about comfort. Besides, I can probably dance to "Sexy Back" better in flats. Apparently that's the song Han has picked for me to dance to at the reception introductions. I don't know how sexy ballet flats can be...but wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment