11.13.2006

Running Around

This weekend was reserved for all the last minute things we need to do before we leave for Vancouver. It didn't take me long to find my shoes. I knew Nine West wouldn't let me down. I bought a nice pair of brown patent leather heels. The funny thing is right when I was going to buy them I noticed that on the box it actually said "dark red". That threw me off for awhile. The sales lady said it's a deep, deep red but I saw it as brown. Oh well. I bought them anyway. They look brown to me.

Off to the Bay to find Norm a shirt and tie to match his navy blue suit. I can't believe all the choices these guys get. There were rows and rows of ties and stacks of shirts to match. How much easier can it get? Well, finding a tie was pretty easy but the shirts are so confusing. There's a size for the neck and then a size for the length...kinda like pants. And if you want to try the shirt on, there are so many pins on it that you don't even want to bother. In the end, Norm went with a crisp white shirt and a brown & blue tie. He will match me perfectly.

My most favourite part of the weekend was meeting with Rennie and buying a bunch of makeup at MAC. But did you know that Chelsea has been discontinued? The nerve! So then I bought Photo. Renn says it's too dark for me but sometimes you need a lipstick that pops, especially for mornings like this when I'm tired and still fighting this stubborn cold.

Now all I need is a haircut.

No comments: