11.06.2006

Happy Birthday Mary & Jared

This weekend was reserved for Mary's birthday and her son, Jared. On Friday we celebrated Mae's special day at Canyon Creek. It's nice that we still find time to celebrate even though she's got a lot on her plate - preparing for Jared's 2nd birthday and on top of that she's 8 months pregnant. Geez, she truly is an inspiration. We ended the night by giving her an i-pod nano from all of us. She apparently really wanted this. I assume it's so she can block out all the noise coming from Glenn, Jared and soon to be Andrew. Smart lady.

On Saturday we stayed home and entertained Rachel, Hannah, BJ, Francis, Trae, Seyla and Grandma. Rachel was determined to finish a whole chicken and eggplant sandwich from the market. She succeeded but only with a 10 minute break in between. Way to go Rach!

Sunday was Jared's 2nd birthday at Mae's house and she invited the whole world. It was a zoo full of family and friends. In my opinion, it was totally a fire hazard to have us all in there but it was fun and well worth the risk.

Today, I am home sick. I guess too much action for me this weekend.

Just wanted to say Hi to my cousin Liz. I just found out she reads my blogs. Hi Liz!

1 comment:

Princess Di said...

HOme sick huh??? Must be a post nasal drip...