11.07.2006
Still sick
Yesterday I went into work but was quickly sent home. I should know better since I work in Healthcare. So today I didn't even try. I woke up and moved to the living room just in time to watch Regis and Kelly. After that I caught up with Marilyn Dennis on Cityline. Yesterday I went on MSN for the first time in a long time and chatted with my cousin Liz. I'll be seeing her next week but it was so nice to chat and see pictures of her kids. What I love most about being home is that mid day nap. I can hear the busy street downstairs and can see the people directly across my building working away but me? I'm just lounging around and dosing on and off while watching trashy TV. I can't remember the last time I've done this. Usually when I take a day off, I usually cram it in with errands, Doctors appointments, visit the Dentist, etc. I don't really know how I got sick but I think it's a sign that I need to slow down and take it easy which is sometimes hard to do. In Nanaimo, it was all we did but that's because we were alone on our island. I guess I just need to learn how to balance. Right now I have no problem balancing writing this Blog and watching the Cosby Show at the same time. Looks like I'm on the road to recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment