Seyla has this makeup case with lipstick and eyeshadow. She asks if she can put lipstick on me and of course I agree. She then puts lipstick on herself and smacks her lips together. She then says to me: "We're so stylish, right?" Oh boy. I did not know that this stage came so soon. She's only 3!!!
The other night she had her hair in a ponytail. She pulls the rubberband out of her hair, shakes her hair out and puts her bangs so that it forms a side sweep and says, "See, I'm like you!" ...and then again the "We're so stylish".
And then starts chanting: "Girls are smart, girls are fun, hit them hit them, Number one!"
I don't know where she got that chant but I assume it's daycare.
Again, she's only 3...but in January she's turning 16. =)
Silly Seyla.
10.31.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOOOOVE these kid stories! Seyla should hang out with my circumsize-story-tellin'-niece!! :)
Post a Comment