The long awaited St Louis Wings opened up near Ev's condo so we made plans to meet last night not only to eat wings but to also meet Kahlua. Let me just say I've never seen a cuter puppy than Kahlua. She's half shih tzu and maltese and she really is the cutest thing. She's only 3 lbs and will grow to maybe 5 but that's about how big she'll be. Mommy Ev is doing well. She's a bit tired from the early morning crying but she's doing well and looks like Kahlua has changed her life already. I called her at 5:30 and she was actually home...not at work, not at the mall, not at Costco's...she was actually at home. I think Kahlua is going to change Di's life as well. She has always wanted a dog and now she can share Kahlua and maybe even steal her on the weekends. Afterall, Gerwyn has a pet lizard to play with Kahlua. The lizard is probably bigger though.
Welcome home Kahlua...and cheers to St Louis Wings! Half price Tuesdays...yipee!
10.11.2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ev got a dog!?!? wow! photos please!! and St.Louis wings?? YUM!!
Larry the Lizard is still no where to be found... I expect to see his lifeless body soon...
Post a Comment