10.24.2006

Weekend Review

Since last week was so hectic, we decided to bring it down a notch. This weekend Norm's cousins took me out for my birthday. This birthday thing has turned into birthday month it seems. But I'm not complaining. We were supposed to head down to Grove City but after I spent $200 on getting my hair straightened, I just couldn't bring myself to spend more. Besides, I was looking online and saw that they are going to have a huge Thanksgiving sale in the outlet malls in the US. So Han, Can we PLEASE hit the outlets on Friday? Puleeze!

Oh yeah, back to my weekend review. We also met up with Cindy, Marcus and Jarez at Fredericks (again for my birthday). Fredericks is a hole in the wall restaurant but their food is so amazing. Luckily Cindy is Hakka so she did all the ordering. Did you know that when you order "Hakka noodles" you won't get the same thing as when you order the same thing but in Hakka (Pho Me Mein). Weird, I know. But the noodles are totally different. It's sweeter and a little spicy. For my birthday Cindy gave me a small Coach purse....I know!

On Sunday Has and his family came for a visit. Ev also came to drop off Kaluha while she entertained clients at the game. As you can imagine, the kids loved Kaluha! I didn't want Ev to take her home. She's so precious!

I forgot to mention, I bought myself a pair of shoes with the gift certificate I got for my birthday. At first I was looking for a pair of boots but I couldn't find one I liked. I then ran into these cute patent leather ballet slippers at Nine West and immediately bought them. With the remaining balance I bought a leather pouch at Roots. Thanks guys!

No comments: