10.19.2006

Vancouver, here we come!


We bought our plane tickets to Vancouver and now I'm getting excited. There's so much to get excited about: first off there's the actual wedding. Allan will officially be our brother in law. Who could ask for anything more? This trip is also a family reunion since we'll be able to see our South Carolina family again as well as the Sumalings who I have not seen since leaving BC. In saying that, this will also be a chance for Norm and I to revisit the island...or as Norm puts it, our island. We've been wanting to go back to visit but our busy work schedules did not allow us to. This is our chance so we're spending a total of 11 days in BC and we're going to enjoy every minute of it. It's just too bad that Junior couldn't be with us.

1 comment:

sally said...

I'm excited for you....can I come??
:)