10.04.2006
Vancouver Island, here we come!
We're starting to plan our trip out west for my sister's wedding and we were thinking of tagging some days in the end for a mini vacation. We had thought about Vegas as well as San Francisco but last night during dinner Norm mentioned our island. Vancouver Island that is. We both had such busy summers and really did not have a real vacation since last December when we went to Disney World. Sure, we went to South Carolina for my cousins wedding but that was more a weekend thing and everything felt rushed. When Norm suggested hanging out on the island I was so happy. It's a perfect idea. We started looking into accomodations and Norm got a little excited in the planning because his itinerary included Victoria, Nanaimo, Tofino and then off to Whistler for some skiing. I don't mind where we go but I'd like to spend at least 3 days on the island. How relaxing does that sound?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment